Monday 28 January 2013

Front cover, update 3


I have now added my sub-headlines to my front cover. I have made it so that my cover doesn't look crowed, but looks busy (i.e. interesting). 
My first headline 'Scorching Singles' is a catchy, rememberable headline - this is due to it's alliteration. The headline is obvious in telling the audience that the article would be about top 'singles'. 
My second headline 'POP takes over' is a short phrase which is also catchy. The headline tells the audience that the article would be about 'pop music'. 
M
Finally, my third headline 'sugar & spice' is memorable and funny. Due to the uses of alliteration, and it already being a well-know phrase, it would attract the audience to read the magazine. 

I used the 'blending options' to edit the headlines. I wanted to make each headline stand out and look interesting, but at the same time not look as important as the main headline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment