Thursday 31 January 2013

Contents Page, Update 4


Here I have taken the pink box out because I didn't like the way the contents page looked. Therefore, the contents is now black on white - which I think is easier for he audience to read. 

I used the 'rectangular tool' again and instead underlined 'contents'. I stuck to the same colour pink as before and added a black font on top. The black font was the 'essential information', I added issue number and date to the contents page as many magazines do this. 
Also, I used 'rectangular tool' to rule off the singles and albums column, again sticking to the same shade of pink. 
I have also used this tool to create another section where I created a small advert 'sizzle special'. Again, by the use of alliteration it attracts the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment