Monday 26 November 2012

The Simpsons Film Poster


This is my film poster for the Simpson's Movie that I have created. I have done this task to develop my photoshop skills.
Firstly, I searched on Google images for suitable images of Homer Simpson. I was lucky enough to find a picture of both Homer and Bart where they look as if they are coming out of the image. I copied this image from Google onto Photoshop and made it my background layer. From this I searched 'The Simpsons Movie' and it gave me a logo with a black background; which I thought would work well with my chosen background image. After this I needed to add the release date to the poster, I used the text tool for this. With using this tool, it developed my editing skills.

1 comment:

  1. Niamh

    You have successfully completed the task, creating an image that follows the conventions of a movie poster. The skills you have gained here should prove invaluable when it comes to constructing your magazine for your main task.

    ReplyDelete