Monday 11 February 2013

DPS, Update 4


I have now wrote the content of my article. I have set it out so that it looks as if it were in a professional magazine. I used the ruler tool to work out the exact measurements to make sure the page was structured neatly. I made 3 columns to hold the contents of my article, by doing this it adds to making it appear to a higher standard. This is because in most magazines, there will be at least 3 columns. 
At the beginning of the article, I gave some background information on Niamh and edited this in bold font. Again this is what is done in actual magazines, therefore makes it look professional. Also, in the interview, I have distinguished the interviewer from the interviewee. I have done this by using a bold font for the interviewer and a regular font for the interviewee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment